SanDisk Corporation, the world’s largest supplier of flash memory data storage card products, was founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, an international authority on non-volatile memory technology. In November, 1995, SanDisk became a publicly traded company (NASDAQ : SNDK). With revenue of $1.8 billion in 2004, SanDisk has approximately 900 employees worldwide and is headquartered at 140 Caspian Court, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089 (408) 542-0500. SanDisk sells products through both retail and OEM (original equipment manufacturers) channels. SanDisk products are sold through more than 100,000 retail storefronts worldwide.
SanDisk designs, develops, manufactures and markets flash storage card products used in a variety of electronic systems. Flash storage cards allow data to be stored in a compact, removable format. SanDisk’s flash card products help drive the mass market for sales of digital cameras, multimedia mobile phones, USB flash drives and other digital consumer devices. SanDisk holds more than 350 U.S. and foreign patents and licenses its technology to several companies.
SanDisk is the only company that has rights to manufacture and sell every major flash card format, including CompactFlash’ (CF), SD'’, miniSD'’, SmartMedia'’, MultiMediaCard'’ (MMC), Memory Stick PRO'’ and other Memory Stick'’ products, xD-Picture Card'’, and USB flash drives. The company receives a majority
of its flash storage card product revenues from sales to retailers with the balance coming from sales to OEMs.
#21, 2nd Floor, 80 Feet Road
Koramangala, Bangalore 560095
Recruitment for ASIC Design Engineer
- In this position, the individual will be responsible for doing characterization of standard cell library and memories. Evaluate/Implement Library QC flow.- This position requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Basic Knowledge of digital logic design.
- Exposure to ASIC fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Verilog and VHDL.
- Internship related to semi conductor preferable.
- Exposure to FPGA fundamental.
Experience 0 - 2
- Design Engineer - SanDisk
- Design Engineer - SSandisk India
- Freshers - Sandisk
- Hardware Engineer - Uniquify Inc
- Test Engineer - SanDisk India
- ASIC Design - Tundra Corporation
- ASIC Design Engineer - Exsilicon Technologies
- Technical Staff - Flowgic India
- Design Engineer - Bose Corporation
- Trainee Engineer - Dover India
Leave a Comment