Cognizant is looking for freshers with a desire to do the incredible, yen to achieve the impossible and a heart driven by the passion to make a difference.
Candidates should have passed out in 2005 or 2006 with a consistent 60% in 10th, 12th, UG/PG from the following Engineering disciplines (IT, IS, CSE, ECE, EEE,EIE, Production, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Bio-Tech, I&C), MCA, ME/M Tech (IT, IS, CSE, ECE, EEE,EIE, Production, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Bio-Tech, I&C). Candidates should not have more than 2 arrears in the entire UG/PG course.
Please do not apply if you have already registered / have taken the Cognizant aptitude test or interview process in the last 9 months
The selection process will include an aptitude test and interview for shortlisted candidates.
Eligible candidates are requested to register themselves on http://careers.cognizant.com (Click on “Freshers”).
Please register before January 25, 2007.
- MBA Freshers - Cognizant
- Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive
- Freshers - Cognizant
- Cognizant MEGA Offcampus Recruitment
- Java Programmer - Cognizant Technology
- Application Support Engineer - Cognizant
- Fresher - Cognizant Technology
- Sybase Developer - Cognizant
- CTS Off-Campus for Freshers BE/B.Tech
- Quality Assurane Professional - Cognizant
Leave a Comment