Indian Institute of Technology
Special Recruitment Drive for OBC& ST
Advt No E67 / 09-10
Name of post : Junior Assistant
Qualification : Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Age Limit : 30 years for OBC & 32 years for ST.
Initially the appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 3 years with a possibility of regularization after completion of above period, subject to satisfactory performance.
No of post: 40 posts (33 reserved for OBC &07 reserved for ST)
Pay Band: Rs.5200- 20200
How to apply :
Applications filled on plain paper and Applications together with a recent photograph, demand draft of Rs. 50/in favour of Registrar, IIT Bombay (no demand draft in case of ST/PH candidates) and copies of qualification certificates/testimonials and caste certificate ( in case of OBC, latest noncreamy layer certificate is essential) etc. should reach the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076 on or before 31st March, 2010.
- Professor - National Institute of Technology
- Fresher - Indian Institute of Technology
- Assistant - Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Assistant Professor - B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology
- Jr.Assistant - IIT- Rajasthan
- Sr. Project Associate - Indian Institute of Technology
- Research Fellow - Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research
- Faculty - IIIT
- Fresher - Institute of Wood Science & Technology
- Lecturer - PKIET
Leave a Comment