NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY
(Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India)
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai a technical arm of the Ministry of Earth Science, Government of India, New Delhi with the object of promoting technology development in various mission mode activities related to Ocean Engineering and Ocean Resources exploitations
Advertisement No. NIOT/E&P/03/2008
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), invites applications for the following Regular posts in the fields of mechanical design and fabrication, structural design, electrical power devices, offshore engineering, hydrographers and physical oceanography and in Administration
SCIENTIST – C
Qualification : Ph.D. in Engg./Technology
Age Limit : Below 40 yrs.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 10000 – 325 – 15200
SCIENTIST – B
Qualification : First class B.Tech/BE/M.Sc. Candidate with M.Tech./ ME/Ph.D in Science will be preferred
Age Limit : Below 35 yrs.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 8000 – 275 – 13500
1. The application should be sent in A4 size plain paper, as per the format enclosed as ANNEXURE.
2. Applications should be sent to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA on or before the due date, duly superscribing on the envelope the post and discipline for which applied.
Last Date For Receipt Of Applications : 26.09.2008
Click Here for More Details & Application Form : http://www.niot.res.in/recruit/cv/applicat…09-2008-adv.pdf
- Fresher - National Institute of Ocean Technology
- Junior Scientist - National Institute of Biologicals
- Junior Scientist - National Institute of Biological
- Scientist/ Engineer - National Remote Sensing
- Walk in @ National Metallurgical Lab on 11Oct
- Scientist - IIP
- Project Scientist - INCOIS
- Scientist - MACS
- Scientist - IPIRTI
- Professor - National Institute of Technology
Leave a Comment